Senior Salesforce Consultant – Toronto
Shift is one of Canada’s leading cloud computing consulting firms specializing in Salesforce. Our headquarters are in Toronto, with a regional presence in Vancouver and New York City. Our expert team of Salesforce Consultants and Force.com Developers is one of the fastest growing and largest teams of certified Salesforce professionals in Canada providing professional implementation, integration and training services to salesforce.com’s customers.
Shift offers a fun, rewarding, and fast-paced environment where innovative ideas are encouraged. At Shift, you will be part of a talented and dedicated team with deep expertise in deploying Salesforce CRM and custom Force.com solutions across small to enterprise businesses in a number of vertical markets including Media, High Tech, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Professional Services. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunity for continuous growth and skills development, and flexible work arrangements.
As a Sr. Salesforce Consultant at Shift, you will provide key contributions in the areas of Sales, Delivery, Product Development and Team Mentorship as outlined in greater detail below.
This position for employment will be based out of Shift’s Toronto office at 404/Steeles with general office hours from 9:00am-5:30pm, with some flexibility and travel required.
In this role you will focus on:
- Provide pre-sales consulting during the sales cycle for key strategic opportunities, directing the team to create demos and develop pre-sales materials to increase efficiency and win rates for opportunities within a specific industry alignment
- Work closely with the Shift Sales team and SFDC AEs to identify opportunities and growth within key accounts
- Build and continue to foster relationships with strategic SFDC AEs based on Shift’s expertise and product base
- Maintain and enrich relationships with our customers, supporting the Shift sales team to identify, nurture and grow sales opportunities
- For large enterprise and/or key strategic projects:
- Lead the scoping, design, build, UAT, QA and training phases in the role of solution lead
- Lead a team of Analysts, Sr. Analysts, Developers and/or Technical Architects to successfully deliver on the solution defined
- Coordinate closely with the project manager to ensure seamless execution to project scope, budget, quality and timeline
- Act as the solution architect and subject matter expert within a particular industry
Product Development / Team Mentorship / Overall Improvements (20%)
- Provide strategic oversight and feedback into the roadmap and direction of Shift product development pertaining to a particular industry or area of expertise
- Provide strategic oversight and feedback into the processes, templates and direction of Shift’s solution architecture and design process pertaining to a particular industry or area of expertise
- Provide mentorship and guidance to Shift’s solution architects and consultants on best practices and areas for development
- Identify key areas within a particular industry or on the Salesforce platform to provide both internal and external thought leadership within Shift on company direction and product / delivery focus
- Support the Not for Profit practice by providing services based on project and practice need
In order to qualify you must have the following essential skills and experiences:
- In-depth knowledge of the Salesforce / CRM Platform
- Knowledge of Solution Architecture and Design best practices and their application in the development of IT solutions
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Analysis of metrics and processes
- Optimization of processes
- Business Understanding
- Coaching and Mentorship
- Decision Making
- Organizational Awareness
- Process Management
- Self Awareness
- Team building
This job may require additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by Shift.
To apply for the position of Senior Salesforce Consultant at Shift, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position listed in the subject line.
Please note that in order to work at Shift CRM’s Toronto office, you must be eligible to work in Canada, according to the regulations of Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted.
No telephone or email inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
Shift welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.