Account Executive – Toronto
Shift is one of Canada’s leading cloud computing consulting firms specializing in Salesforce. Our headquarters are in Toronto, with a regional presence in Vancouver and New York City. Our expert team of Salesforce Consultants and Force.com Developers is one of the fastest growing and largest teams of certified Salesforce professionals in Canada providing professional implementation, integration and training services to salesforce.com’s customers.
Shift offers a fun, rewarding, and fast-paced environment where innovative ideas are encouraged. At Shift, you will be part of a talented and dedicated team with deep expertise in deploying Salesforce CRM and custom Force.com solutions across small to enterprise businesses in a number of vertical markets including Media, High Tech, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Professional Services. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunity for continuous growth and skills development, and flexible work arrangements.
As an Account Executive you will be identifying, capturing and closing opportunities to provide consulting services to clients across North America. You will be a valuable contributor to the business development strategy while executing the plan for Sales to achieve corporate objectives.
You will be identifying and cultivating relationships at senior executive levels and will be very comfortable with selling Salesforce CRM and Force.com consulting solutions across multiple verticals. You will be reporting to the Director of Sales and will work closely with the Leadership / Management Team in the execution of sales strategies and account plans.
The successful candidate is an experienced hunter with a successful track record of exceeding annual revenue quotas in the commercial sector based on success in developing and managing a pipeline and closing deals.
In this role you will:
- Identify and create plans to penetrate new markets, having significant experience in territory planning and rapid territory deployment
- Identify leads via cold-calling, networking, events and/or other sources and develop relationships with senior client executives within targeted markets and accounts
- Lead executive solution sessions with the ability to understand client pain points and position winning proposals
- Manage successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team and work with cross-functional teams during sales cycle
- Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process
In order to qualify you must have the following essential skills and experiences:
- A minimum of 3 plus years of experience in technology sales, preferably in CRM,enterprise applications or digital media solutions, with a consistent proven track record of over achievement of quota expectations
- A demonstrable track record of achieving annual sales quotas in excess of $800K
- Strong functional understanding of Salesforce, sales & marketing operations and customer service & support operations
- Experience in pro-actively applying a high level of business and executive relationship management acumen
- Hands-on, results-oriented, entrepreneurial style – someone who becomes personally involved in all elements of managing his/her functional responsibility and seeks to develop and partner with like-minded professionals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding executive presentation skills
- The ability to travel as required (Canada and United States)
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s Degree or other relevant advanced degree preferred though not imperative for candidate consideration
It would be an added bonus if you also had the following:
- Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, and/or Developer)
- Relationships and experience co-selling with software partners like SAP, Oracle, or others
- Previous experience as a consultant or business analyst on system integration projects
- Industry experience in media
To apply for the position of Account Executive at Shift, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the name of the position listed in the subject line.
Please note that in order to work at Shift CRM’s Toronto office, you must be eligible to work in Canada, according to the regulations of Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted.
No telephone or email inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
Shift welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.