As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant at Shift CRM, you will be our most seasoned and experienced professional within the marketing automation space. You will have the opportunity to lead multiple Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation projects at one time, and provide solutions to meet client needs including design, configuration, and testing activities.
Your valued contributions will involve providing marketing automation consulting subject matter expertise, maintaining and growing client relationships and providing leadership in the areas of project scoping, delivery, user training and budget management.
In this role you will:
- Own the entire marketing automation project lifecycle from initiation to closure, adhering to Shift CRM’s delivery methodology
- Report progress to Shift’s leadership team on a weekly and as-needed basis, proactively resolving and escalating issues as they arise
- Be a trusted advisor to the client, understanding the client’s end-to-end business and areas for future growth
- Provide pre-sale and post-sale technical support to our clients, while helping our sales team better understand our solutions and the needs of our customers.
- Monitor and manage a project’s hour allocations, scope, and schedule to ensure projects are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Provide mentorship and guidance to project team members, ensuring team members are equipped and able to execute project tasks
- Travel to the client’s site on an as-needed basis
In order to qualify you must have the following essential skills and experiences:
- 2+ years in marketing automation platforms
- 1+ years Salesforce.com experience
- Experience with ExactTarget/Salesforce marketing cloud
- Experience with marketing automation integrations and implementations
- Ability to articulate the core benefits of Marketing Cloud solutions, and understands basic implementation methodologies associated with Marketing Cloud solutions
- Proven track record in client management and issue resolution
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Consulting experience highly preferred
It would be an added bonus if you also had the following:
- Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin and/or Consultant)
- Experience with agile development methodology
Shift is a Salesforce.com Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner headquartered in Toronto with a regional presence in Vancouver, and New York City. Our expert team of Salesforce Consultants and Force.com Developers is one of the fastest growing and largest teams of certified Salesforce professionals in Canada providing professional implementation, integration and training services to salesforce.com’s customers.
Shift offers a fun, rewarding, and fast-paced environment where innovative ideas are encouraged. At Shift, you will be part of a talented and dedicated team with deep expertise in deploying Salesforce CRM and custom Force.com solutions across small to enterprise businesses in a number of vertical markets including Media, High Tech, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Professional Services. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunity for continuous growth and skills development, and flexible work arrangements.
Please note that in order to work at Shift’s Toronto office, you must be eligible to work in Canada, according to the regulations of Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted.
No telephone or email inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.